Safety Audits & Inspection
Unique Lone star Safety Audits in Houston with 25 years of experience in writing employee policy and safety manuals.
Lone Start Loss Control
Safety Audits and Inspections in Houston.
A safety audit is a process followed to evaluate the effectiveness of occupational health and safety programs. Audits help to identify and correct the issues in workplace safety. Audits are sometimes looked at with fear and anxiousness, however, audits are one of the best tools that can be used by a company to ensure compliance.
Some of the benefits of audits are given below:
- It’s a proactive approach of identifying actual/potential compliance issues before they become a problem
- Audits help to determine the cause of compliance issues to prevent reoccurrence
- Audits helps to enhance the safety culture of the company and it keeps the companies ready for audits by regulatory agencies like federal, state or local
- Audits are a very good spot check/oversight from independent eyes to provide an objective assessment
- Audits help companies to avoid potential violations/fines
- Audits help companies to enhance best management practices to protect in case of incidents/accidents
- Audits help prepare for new regulations that may impact the company based on its operations and hazards it deals with
- Audits help in reducing risk of business and liabilities
- Audits help to improve the efficiency and cost effectiveness of the compliance programs.
- Audits help maintain a good corporate image in the community
- Audits help in increasing employee awareness of safety and environmental regulations.
- Audits leading to improvements for existing safety deficiencies can also build confidence of the employees with the company with better retention.
we have experience
Lone Star is perfectly positioned to do this:
- 25 years of experience in writing employee policy and safety manuals.
- 25 years of experience in writing safety programs for customers attempting to secure work.
- 25 years of experience dealing with customer OSHA citations and compliance issues.
- 25 years of providing training and written material in English and Spanish.
Safety audits Requirements
Safety audits must be conducted by independent outside 3rd party/consultants in order to ensure a cold eye-review/unbiased review of policies, procedures, and safety management systems. Lone star can be a partner to your needs utilizing its experts. Following work process is followed by Lone Star to conduct an impactful audit for your facility:
Need-Based Supports in Houston and Surrounding Areas for Safety Audits.
Provide customized safety trainings focused on variety of safety topics applicable to your industry.
OSHA does not have one consistent standard for addressing safety training.
Following work process is followed by Lone Star to conduct an impactful audit for your facility:
- A thorough inspection/field assessment of your facility
- Employee interviews are conducted during the process
- Facility documentation including training is reviewed/spot checked
After inspections/field assessments, a detailed report to the customer is provided with following key aspects:
- Issues and concerns not meeting OSHA requirements
- Recommendation from Lone star experts to mitigate the issue and meet the OSHA requirements
- Actual CFR code for item not meeting requirement
- Prioritization of the issue on high, medium and low based on severity of the hazard and its deficiency
- Lone star will provide evidence based on pictures from inspections, as well as code references
- Lone star can also provide support details and timeline in order to mitigate the deficiency
Support by Lone Star….
It is imperative for an employer to follow through and correct issues/violations found in inspections and audits. This ensures for keeping employees and their environment safe. Lone star supports its customers in follow-up through actions in order to achieve excellent compliance.
Past support by Lone Star has helped its clients to achieve compliance with past OSHA violations. Utilizing proactive approach of conducting mock-audits/inspections and follow-up with actions have helped clients minimize OSHA violations/citations.
Information: Safety Audits and Inspections.
This “Mock OSHA Inspection” will review all areas what is happening in work areas. After completing the inspection, a written report is submitted to you with the estimated OSHA fines
Accident Investigations When you need an outside source to provide an unbiased report of what happened in an accident consider these services.
- Telephone Audits – A telephone audit is simple and affordable way to keep employees and supervisors honest. A trained operator will call your employee at home and ask key questions to verify the accuracy of the information in submitted accident report.
- On-Site Audits – Trained personnel conduct On-site Audits. This includes reviewing accident site photos, Witness Reports, and The Accident Reports. In addition, interviewing all witnesses and, if possible, the employee(s) involved in the accident. Included in this service is a written report with recommendations.
Comprehensive Suite of Safety Training, Audits, and Compliance in Houston.
Mandatory OSHA Training conducted in-person, online, and through apps with documentation. Learn More
The safety and health compliance audit will identify areas of safe operations, areas in need of improvement, and areas that require immediate attention. Learn More
Effective safety programs include comprehensive record-keeping and documentation. We can help you reduce penalties by working with OSHA. Learn More
WHO WE ARE
Lone Star Goals
Increase productivity by creating a safe working environment
Help employees feel that they are working in a safe environment; it frees up employees to focus on their quality and their productivity. The safer the organization is, the less frequently the organization will experience large-scale disruption. Quality improves safety and productivity.
Make sure there are fewer injury accidents, both reportable and non-reportable, that has a direct effect on what a company pays in insurance premiums.
Help our clients secure new business and obtain lower insurance costs
Both you and many of your customers want to be sure they are doing business with a well-managed company. A key indicator of a company well managed is:
- A quality well-written safety program.
- Written employee work rules and policies.
- Evidence that employees are being trained.
- That the company’s financial strength will affect by OSHA fines.
- That all employees can understand training, written instructions, and company policies, regardless of language.
How we can Cooperate
Safety Audits & Inspection By Lone Star.
Lonestar Loss Control team is dedicated to help you comply with the safety regulations. In Houston and surrounding areas, our experienced team will work closely with your business. We will identify risks in the workplace. Professional advice is provided on how they can be controlled and ensure. Indeed how you can successfully meet the required standards. As an employer, it is always important to ensure peace of mind. And we like to make sure that you’ll have peace of mind to meeting your legal obligations
As you are aware, OSHA standards require your company to perform periodic inspections of your facilities in order to ensure a safe work environment for your employees. Let us know in detail what safety support you need. Our expert team will promptly send you a free, no-fuss quote tailored to your requirements! Our inspectors collect in-depth information to determine compliance, and the resulting information provided to you is structured to support immediate corrective action when required.
Workplace Safety For Worker Retention
Data shows a solid workplace safety culture implemented by owners’ commitment to workplace safety ensures higher worker retention, higher ownership of employees with the company leading to increased productivity. There are economic advantages for owners to enforce a good workplace safety culture:
- New Business opportunities as it satisfies new customers’ demands for a viable safety program.
- OSHA Compliance
- Employee Training
- Protecting Workers Compensation Rates
In addition, it reduces the possibilities of OSHA violations, OSHA fines, and any litigations. A business with a history of OSHA violations/fines does not give confidence to new customers. In addition, multiple OSHA violations or OSHA fines can lead to loss of current customers as well. OSHA violations Or OSHA fines can have a negative impact on the morale of the company employees and the company may run into a vicious cycle of employee turnover.
At Lone star with 25 years of experience, we take safety to the heart. We can say with confidence all our team members have safety in their DNAs. We have customers who have stayed with us for decades as they see the value, we bring to their company safety programs, safety training needs and overall OSHA compliance.
Lone Star Goals : How We Can Help In Houston
- Reduce Reportable Accidents
- Make sure all employees receive regular safety training.
- Reduce the possibility of OSHA fines.
- Eliminate, as much as possible, heavy equipment accidents. (Forklifts, lifts and cranes)
- Make sure supervisors have the necessary training to handle employee injury accidents.
- Make sure all supervisors have a basic understanding of loss-control
OSHA’s Top Ten Violations- Needs to Know While Operating in Houston
- Fall Protection: General Requirements (CFR 1926.501)
- Hazard Communication (CFR 1910.1200)
- Scaffolding (CFR 1926.451)
- Lockout/Tagout (CFR 1910.147)
- Respiratory Protection (CFR 1910.134)
- Ladders (CFR 1926.1053)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (CFR 1910.178)
- Fall Protection: Training Requirements (CFR 1926.503)
- Machine Guarding (CFR 1910.212)
- Personal Protective Equipment: Lifesaving Equipment and Eye and Face Protection (CFR 1926.102)
Need To Discuss
Concern for Safety Audit in Houston
Safety Audit in Houston can reduce potential OSHA fines. We offer Required Services to Secure Occupational Advantages.
Training & Development
Customized Safety Training in Houston.
Service & Product Highlights
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is the federal agency responsible for overseeing workplace safety. OSHA, formed April 28, 1971, under the U.S. Department of Labor “to assure safe and healthy working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance.” The organization also enforces safety protocols and levies citations and fines for companies found in violation of one of the industry safety requirements.
A safety training program is designed to ensure that employee can recognize health and safety hazards and be able to point out any hazards or safety concerns that they discover while performing your job.
LONE STAR LOSS CONTROL
Latest News & Blogs
Lone Star was recently involved in helping a roofing company after it suffered multiple...
With the passing of Occupational Safety & Health Act of 1970, US Congress created Occupational...
What Are OSHA Violations OSHA issues the violation reports every year which are very serious and...
We Are Serving
Unique Safety Training Program in Houston
Safety lessons are delivered digitally (email/text) to employees’ cell phones, tablets, or computers.