An OSHA safety consulting company headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Lone Start Loss Control
Unique Safety Training Program & Audits For Workplace Safety.
Lone Star Loss Control is an OSHA safety consulting company headquartered in Houston, Texas. Lone Star provides safety training for the construction, manufacturing, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, grocery, and other industries. OSHA safety training classes can be conducted digitally, by correspondence, at our offices or your facility or job site. Our Safety Training programs are unique and have evolved over the years to meet the needs of changing workforce.
We have 25 years’ experience in solving business problems. We understand what exposures you face and what is needed to reduce your risk of loss. From compliance problems to written employment and safety policies we’re the company you can trust.
Houston Safety training for Employees and documentation is the foundation of your safety program because it gives your employees the information they need to recognize hazardous conditions and unsafe acts while they work; and regular training reinforces the idea that safety is truly important at your company.
we have experience
Lone Star is perfectly positioned to do this:
- 25 years of experience in writing employee policy and safety manuals.
- 25 years of experience in writing safety programs for customers attempting to secure work.
- 25 years of experience dealing with customer OSHA citations and compliance issues.
- 25 years of providing training and written material in English and Spanish.
Increase productivity by creating a safe working environment
Help employees feel that they are working in a safe environment; it frees up employees to focus on their quality and their productivity. The safer the organization is, the less frequently the organization will experience large-scale disruption. Quality improves safety and productivity.
Make sure there are fewer injury accidents, both reportable and non-reportable, that has a direct effect on what a company pays in insurance premiums. Lone star can assist always here in Houston for Safety Audits and Inspection support.
Help our clients secure new business and obtain lower insurance costs
Both you and many of your customers want to be sure they are doing business with a well-managed company. A key indicator of a company well managed is:
- A quality well-written safety program.
- Written employee work rules and policies.
- Evidence that employees are being trained.
- That the company’s financial strength will affect by OSHA fines.
- That all employees can understand training, written instructions, and company policies, regardless of language.
Lone Star Loss Control
We Are Serving
Unique Safety Training Program in Houston
Safety lessons are delivered digitally (email/text) to employees’ cell phones, tablets, or computers.